for information describing items in the repository
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for not-for-profit purposes and re-sold commercially
for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- Copies of full items generally can be:
- reproduced, displayed or performed, given to third parties, and stored in a database in any format or medium
- for personal research or study, educational, not-for-profit, or commercial purposes without prior permission or charge.
- the authors, title and full bibliographic details are given
- the content is not changed in any way
for types of document & data set held
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- The repository is restricted to:
- Journal articles
- Bibliographic references
- Conference and workshop papers
- Theses and dissertations
- Unpublished reports and working papers
- Books, chapters and sections
- Other special item types
- Special materials: Technical Bulletins
- Deposited items may include published versions (publisher-created files)
- Items are individually tagged with:
- their version type and date.
- their peer-review status.
- their publication status.
- Principal Languages: English
concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- No submission policy defined.
- Items will be retained indefinitely.
- No functional specification policy has been defined.
- The repository regularly backs up its files according to current best practice.
- No withdrawal policy defined.
- No deletion method for withdrawn items defined.
- If necessary, an updated version may be deposited.
- The earlier version may be withdrawn from public view.
- No closure policy defined.